Saturday, July 31, 2010

First week

Used my sulfate free shampoo today to clarify.  Still experimenting with trying to find silicone free/wax free hair products that I like.  My hair feels soft today, so I'm happy.

My hair is longer than I want it right now, but I haven't got the time to get a haircut.  Soon, I hope.  I've been working lots lately, and am somehow still poor.  So, for now it stays longish.

I haven't been adding pictures because I've been pulling it back for work, so you can't really see what it looks like.  As far as feel, it almost feels like it's thicker when I've got it down.

Overall mood after about a week is pretty okay.  I'm still experimenting and I may completely modify how I work with this to make it work for me.  I honestly never had major problems with my hair before, but I read an article that suggested that this method might help with my dry scalp.

So we'll see how this goes.  No major changes or issues after week one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment