Monday, July 26, 2010

Day Two

Okay, so this is the look on day 2 - dried, styled and with makeup on.  This is a not busy day - I slept late and showered late and the only thing I did was go to Ulta to find sulfate free hair products, so not much wear and tear to speak of, but it looks good.

I altered slightly from yesterday - I used a baking soda paste instead of a rinse, and then I soaked my scalp and hair with diluted apple cider vinegar (with a cinnamon stick inside to hopefully make it smell a little better).

I did still use my old styling products, but I'm pretty sure they have sulfates, which is the problem, so I bought some new stuff today.  We'll try that out tomorrow, along with a day of work, to see what happens with this new method when it's put to the test.

I will try to provide a picture every day, but so far, I'm happy and not feeling dirty.

No Shampoo Mood:  Happy So Far

No comments:

Post a Comment